Cosmetic dentistry includes a wide range of services to help you improve the appearance of your smile. Procedures are available for repairing chipped or cracked teeth, whitening stained teeth, correcting a gummy smile, and addressing many other cosmetic concerns. Dr. Toan Bui, the experienced dentist at Transcendental, LLC in Clifton, NJ can recommend specific cosmetic dentistry services to help you achieve the smile you desire.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
One of the most exciting benefits of cosmetic dentistry is that you can enjoy a complete smile makeover. Different procedures are available for correcting or addressing a wide range of cosmetic issues. Examples of perceived problems or flaws that can be improved through cosmetic dentistry include:
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Excess spacing between teeth
- Oddly-shaped teeth
- A gummy smile
In addition to completely transforming your smile, another benefit of cosmetic dentistry for many patients is a boost in confidence. Patients who feel more confident with their new look have also expressed a desire to smile more often. Cosmetic dentistry could do the same for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
We offer several types of cosmetic dentistry services to meet your needs. The skilled dentist at our office in Clifton can recommend specific procedures to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Examples of some of the services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Bonding — A procedure for repairing teeth with chipped or cracked areas.
- Porcelain Veneers — Thin tooth-like laminate covers that conceal imperfections, such as cracks or discolorations, and give teeth a flawless appearance.
- Teeth Whitening — A treatment for lifting away stains and discolorations, brightening a dull smile, and whitening teeth by several shades.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Discrete white dental fillings that restore teeth affected by decay while also blending in with the natural teeth.
- Contouring and Reshaping — A procedure for reshaping teeth that are oddly shaped to give them a more pleasing appearance.
- Procedures to Correct Gummy Smiles — Several options are available for exposing more tooth structure when too much of the gums are showing.
Whatever your smile concerns might be, cosmetic dentistry can help. Dr. Bui can discuss treatment options for helping you obtain the smile you desire. To schedule an appointment with our highly trained dentist, call Transcendental, LLC in Clifton, NJ at (973) 458-9899.